Misc Walkera Runner 250 FPV RTF Racing Quadcopter Review

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Walkera Runner 250 Fpv Rtf Racing Quadcopter Review

Thanks to TinyDeal.com, we now have the review of the Walkera Runner 250 up. In this review, I show what comes in the box, how to set it up, and how it flies the very first time. Until this video, I had never bound the Tx to the quad. And I have to say, I was quite surprised! Check out the video for more information. And please, if you feel you need to give a thumbs down, by all means do so, but let me know what you didn't like about the review so I can try and make it better. Of course, I would appreciate a thumbs up and a share!

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

EyeStation

That little charger works well for batteries up to 1000 maH. It is my go to charger for the flight box at work. It will do a good job on my 1300's, but usually about 30 -45 minutes.

Tony

Staff member
Just had a look at the program in the FC and this thing has 65% EXPO!!!!! No wonder it felt sluggish to me! Wow.

Tony

Staff member
Yes I did. Still need to try to set it up on Windows 10 and see if it works on there though. But I was able to lower that Expo down which, as I thought in the video, was set WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too high at 60 to 65. Lowered it to 30 and it got better. But, found out about the tip of death and crashed the quad, broke the camera, broke the OSD and broke the circuit off the main board for the OSD. I'm trying to find some time to shoot the video on adjusting the program in teh gyro. It's just taking more time than I like with everything that is going on.

richnlil2

I just linked my 14sg to the r7008sb in the fassttest-14ch single g .the i connected the whole system and opened the naza software..and just went straight to engine test and proceeded..i rigged each motor in the same manner swapping 1 wire for ccw rotation.. it spins right 2 times but on 3rd or 4th press of those two motors its goes cw once...i dont know enough to do program adjustments..thanks

Top Bottom