450 Walkera HM60

andychad50

Hi Guys
To start with - Tony I hope this is the correct place to post a question?

I have taken advise from the beginners help area and setup my heli correctly. I have now set my pitch curve to 45, 47.5, 50, 75,100 and now she seems to get off the ground, but I am very careful with throttle as I don't want to crash.

I have training gear on which seems to help but it now moves to the left without any input from my dx6i.
I have my plastic swash plate level at 50% stick (0 pitch) but with the motor disconnected at full stick I now see that the swash plate moves up at the front (elev) and I can't seem to adjust this.

1. Would it work better if I had an aluminium swash?
2. Is there an adjustment on the dx6i to stop this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

will try to film some video of the problem - but very bad weather here at the moment.

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Lee

It means that the travel of that servo is slightly greater than the other. With the swashplate level on, move the swash to high. If you see one servo out compared to the two others, then adjust in the TX the Travel for that servo until they are all level again. Do the same at low stick. Then check centre stick. You should then find the swash level stays in contact with the swash plate arms through the whole range.
Let me know how it goes.

andychad50

Thanks for that Lee
Looked at your vids - superb - did you have a localized view screen to see where you were going?

Not had much luck here - apart from the weather - my AR6200 has just failed on the aux (pitch) output - do you know what voltage I should be getting from this output?
Cheers Andy

andychad50

Hi
My servos have just gone mental moving different ways and up and down when ever they want - have checked bind with my AR6200 and DX6I all ok - also put on an orange 6ch receiver with no change.
Any ideas?

Andy

Lee

Hi Andy,
To answer the first post, voltage should be 4.8/5V if the esc is doing the right thing.
As for the servos what did you change if anything. Video and pictures will help heaps if you can take some.
Cheers Lee

Tony

Staff member
What Lee said. That will help out. Also, what brand of servos are you using? The servos may be bad and need replaced. Or have stripped gears. Or.... There is a lot of things that could be wrong here.

Top Bottom