Volunteer Gift :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well this weekend I volunteer on Saturday and had the chance to fly my quads and record the Citrus County K-9 dog rescue unit in training again :). IMG_0045.JPG It's official then. At the end of the day, they made me there recording drone pilot by donating this to me this weekend :banana:IMG_0055.JPG It's a used Phantom 3 standard drone but practically brand new...especially to me :drools:. Once I get the hang of all the bells and whistles on this drone, I should be able to make some awesome videos for them training there recuse K-9 unit pups in action. Pretty cool. :eagerness: Maybe down the road I can get them to trade that in on a Mavic Pro Platinum :thankyou:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well I have all the bells and whistles that goes with this drone, controller, camera to work as one LMAO. Waiting to have some time to take the drone to the park. I'll have that hovering while I'll be flight my helis, quad and plane around it while being recorded. This might actually fun to do.

Stambo

Well I have all the bells and whistles that goes with this drone, controller, camera to work as one LMAO. Waiting to have some time to take the drone to the park. I'll have that hovering while I'll be flight my helis, quad and plane around it while being recorded. This might actually fun to do.
Looking forward to the pics of a heli embedded in a phantom. :D :D.

Top Bottom