Vinyl Decals & More

Tony

Staff member
Because many of you have been asking for decals, I have a new plotter on the way. If you are wanting your AMA number, your name for your plane or heli, or anything else, just let me know. Unlike sign shops, I do not charge to "create" your image. You let me know what you need, and I will give you the lowest price out there.

I will also be doing a lot more with this machine, but you will just have to wait. If you want to make some pre orders, just send me a PM and let me know what you need. When I get the machine and get it configured, I will be cutting out all orders I have.

scoobyblue

Awesome tony cheers for letn all us know, im on a desiagn at the moment. Cheers
Dan

sent via crappa talk 2 from my gmade r1

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Dan. The plotter is here and I'm trying to get everything worked out. I have it setup on my lappy at the moment, but it will be running on my desktop computer this weekend. If anyone needs or wants any decals, shirts, or whatever, let me know. I may have a large shirt order so I may be buying more stuff to do them. I still have to run some tests to make sure everything is correctly setup, but that should only take about a day to complete. Saturday, not only are we going to be dodging tornadoes, but I will be in here taking all of my shirts, and stickering them up hehe. I will also be making some decals for various reasons for the forum. this is going to be fun!

If you need anything, let me know now. Otherwise there may be a wait. Lets see if we can blow this plotter up this time!

Morelight

Fearless Freep
I don't have any ideas on how to design shirts or decals Tony. My idea of a great shirt would be your logo large at the top, and underneath it would say: "I only drink to make YOU more interesting." in large white letters.

I would gladly buy decals and shirts from you if you decide on some designs for sale and put up some threads with available products you make? That plotter must be interesting to work with. Love cool tech.

Edit: I rarely drink. One or at the most two beer is enough alcohol for me.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Um, not to be harsh or anything, but drinking doesn't really go with Rc lmao. I will come up with something soon though. I have to work today, but I'm off the next two. In that time, i will be working on shirts, decals and anything else I can think of. Once I get something going, I will make a batch, and put them on here for sale. Eu and Au might be out of the question on shipping, but that will depend on just how much it is. Canada and Mexico I may be able to do a little easier, but there is still a bit of paperwork involved. Just have to wait and see.

Either way, the members of this site will have their chance to get an RcH shirt, decal, and if I get my way about it, hat. But again, I have to do all fo the testing first.

Tony

Staff member
You will have to send me a PM and remind me what you were wanting. Because of hard times, I had to sell the last machine, but this one I have now is faster and more accurate with laser registration for a later time. I was going to do some work on decals today, but my car decided to die on me, and my laptop died but not in that order. Needless to say, this day sucked. I'm just glad the day is over, and the weather was able to hold off while I fixed my car. Man I'm sore...

Tony

Staff member
I'm trying to redesign the forum logo. that will take a little while unfortunately.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hey there Tony! I was wondering. You know I've got a f-650 body I'm in the final planing stage on. If I want this paint job to come out right, the decals I got for it won't work. I need to put the decades on the inside of the body and paint over top of them. Can you do decals in a mirror image? If you can catch my drift! Lol! My name and RC-help.com. In white. They would have to go on the roof just above the doors. It's a crew cab body. If you need to look at a pic. of it. Here is the link.

http://prolineracing.com/images/products/secondary/3193-00-1.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I can do a mirror image. The issue here is I think that is a very small area and I'm not sure if I can cut them that small without pulling them off the backing. But I can try. if you are trying to make them scale like they are on a race car, then I know I can't go that small. We would be talking about 1/16" tall. let me know the length and height that you are looking for and I will see what I can come up with. Might not be able to get to it until this weekend though.

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately the picture doesn't give me any kind of an idea as to the length you need.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I hear you I measured my stock body and you sent me decals for it! So I'm sure you can do the ones for my new body. It's a 4 door crew cab. The stock body is a super cab. I'm in In. at the moment so I'll pm or call you sat when I get home.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I can't say for sure till I get home and look at the body. I'm thinking my name above the doors on both sides and RC-help across the back above the rear window. Or better yet across the top of the front window! Ha ha. I need to work all that out cause I'm going to have to cut a couple of cooling holes in her somewhere. The engin will be inside the body and it has to get fresh air from somewhere.

Top Bottom