Usergroup Changes, Everyone Please Read

Tony

Staff member
I am now working on new usergroups to help stop the moderation of posts from members that I'm sure I can trust with links. There will be a total of 6 usergroups and two of them are paid with many more permissions as well as swag. I'm still working on the paid memberships, but should have them setup shortly. The new usergroups will be as follows.

I'm sure you will notice some of your permissions will be reduced until I can get everything setup, but please give me time. The only usergroup that will be moderated are those with less than 11 posts. Everyone above or in a Paid group will not be moderated if everything goes the way I hope. If it doesn't, I will try something new lol.

If you have any ideas for the forum, please let me know. I'm trying to make this as fair as I can for those that have been here the longest. I will be making a post stating every permission each group is allowed. This will take me a while to write up, but I will get there.

Usergroup Name
# Of Posts
New Rc-Help Member
0-10
Rc-Help Member
11-100
Senior Rc-Help Member
101-500
Elite Rc-Help Member
501-infinity
Rc-Help Supporter over 18
Paid
Rc-Help Supporter under 18
Paid

<tbody>
</tbody>

Tony

Staff member
The usergroup changes have been made and you will more than likely notice your user title has changed. The more posts you have, the more permissions you have on the forum. I'm doing this for the safety of not only the forum, but the members. Like stated above if you have any suggestions for the forum, just let me know. I'm still working on everything with the paid subscription but will have it done soon.

RandyDSok

So my usergroup name change really wasn't some facetious attempt at making fun of my age?? lmao

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, nope, but it should have been :lmao:

Nah, I just put senior as someone that has been here a while and has over 100 posts. Once you hit 500 you will be "Elite" hehe.

Tony

Staff member
Nah, just means you are a post whore like me hahahahahahaha.

Okay, so maybe not as bad as me... :thumbsup:

Top Bottom