Us "Kiwis" New Zealanders are pretty switched on! - COMPOSITE HELICOPTERS FOR REAL

Westy

LEGEND
I have been following this companys progress since I was told of him by a guy who knows a guy that has funded him from the word go!

you have to remember that this is totally new technology and it is bringing the helicopter industry to an affordable rate .....

it is super light weight, super strong and will not EVER need CAA or FAA fuselage fatigue inspections.

When you think of an MD500 costing over 1.2Million USD brand new ...... this one is $325 - $350USD

here is the link to the first flight.

GO the Kiwis!..... first it was refrigerators, Jet propulsion (hamilton water jet - jet boats) split the atom, jet pack flying ... now this! I gotta say I am proud to be a kiwi!

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Re: Us "Kiwis" New Zealanders are pretty switched on! - COMPOSITE HELICOPTERS FOR REA

that's pretty impressive!

Westy

LEGEND
Re: Us "Kiwis" New Zealanders are pretty switched on! - COMPOSITE HELICOPTERS FOR REA

that is what I thought! :) ..... shall we all pitch in and buy an RCH one .... I will begin the assembly .... in my massive garage and you guys can all come over and help! haha

Derek

dude....if I come to New Zealand, I am not coming back to the states, lol...at least not for a few years, lol

Lee

If i had a spare $350K i'd get one for sure.

Westy

LEGEND

Is that bnf or rtr (-engine) cost??? ;) heehee

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

It is RTC ...... Ready to Crash! haha

- - - Updated - - -

If i had a spare $350K i'd get one for sure.

me too ... then the 30K to learn how to fly it properly ... I am pretty sure the main shaft and feathering shaft and a set of blades .... will cost more than my annual income! ..... not quite like a 450 heli haha

Top Bottom