500 Update on the kbar gyro

trainrider06

Right there with ya! My kbarred V450D03 is awesome stable, and so much fun to fly!
I wouldn't hesitate to use the Kbar on any of my FBL heli's

holtneil

Its nice to have some thing thats a clone and works just as well as the real thing , My next heli will have a Kbar , I just trust this gyro more than any other cheap one , but I would still like to try the full Vbar

Tony

Staff member
How did I not reply to this thread already. I watched the video, but never replied... Can I be grounded to my room? lmao (that is where my computer is hahaha).

Great flying and very stable. Bonus points for actually being able to land on that pad at the end!

holtneil

Thanks Tony That means a lot in my eyes your a GOD , if I had a spare Kbar I would send you one to see how good they are

Tony

Staff member
I'm a god huh? I don't know about that lmao. But thanks for the compliment! As for testing out the KBar, I'm not sure I'm the best suited to do so. You are probably just as good of a pilot as I am. I just don't have the time to hone my skills like I would like and a damn sure can't afford to crash. If I could afford to crash, I think the 600 would be in the air lmao. Keep the videos coming bro! Might just have to get me one of these just to play with.

holtneil

Hi Tony i think me and Rodney should be kbar sales men lol , but they are really good , seeing what you can do with the 3gx your work wonders on the Kbar it so tune able , If and when I do get a Goblin it will have a kbar

trainrider06

Send me one then Rodney! You are the one making all the money here on this site :chuckles:

Haha yeah I wish I was a rich dude! The wifes car keeps us broke! LOL
But ya never know I think it would be something you'd enjoy tinkering with, as holtneil says I bet you'd get that baby tuned competition ready on whatever heli you stuck it on! they work on gassers also!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tony i think me and Rodney should be kbar sales men lol , but they are really good , seeing what you can do with the 3gx your work wonders on the Kbar it so tune able , If and when I do get a Goblin it will have a kbar

Haha yeah you can handle European sales and I'll cover U.S. and Canada! :wink:

Tony

Staff member
Oh I can't put it on the 600, that is what the Ikon is for lol. And my sponsor(s) don't carry the gyros like that. Sure wish they did.

holtneil

Nows thats an idea, another reason to get another heli sounds good to me lol( heli is needed to test kbar)

Tony

Staff member
lmao, I need another helicopter for the second Ikon that I have sitting here hahaha. So in reality, I need 3 new helicopters. 1 for the ikon, another for the Kbar that I need to get, and yet another for the 3GX so that i can keep up with it. Then there is the GPro which I need to test as well lmao. Man, I see a divorce in my future.

trainrider06

I see an episode on hoarders about a guy in OK that hoards helicopters! LOL
I just took my Converted Walkera 450V03 up today thats Kbarred, i still can't get over how smooth that thing is!

Tony

Staff member
No worries, this one was already tested by Lee over there, and he said it works just fine :chuckles:

Top Bottom