Quad UPDATE on T380

kason

First off thanks for all the helpful ideas and the manual. You guys a great. About 15 minutes ago I got to fire up after so many tries. Here is what I found. The rudder did need to be reversed, why I have no idea, but until it was it would not ramp up. The other problem was it was not binding. You where dead on with that. The DX8 has a bind plug for the receiver, and for some reason the one I had it didn't like. As luck would have it I had another DX8 in a box never been open so I tried that one. First try and no more problems, well with the quad starting any ways now lets see if I can fly it, that will be a whole new ball of wax. THANKS AGAIN!:notworthy:

EyeStation

That is cool as heck. Glad to hear. I am sure it is more than just you smiling right now. Good luck on the flights, tame down the D/R & Expo if it feels a bit twitchy.

kason

That's a great idea on the d/r and expo. I was so happy to hear this start I forgot to do that. Thanks for reminding me, I would have put it right into the ground first flight, dang. LOL The wind is to much to fly right now so I was waiting till this evening and I wouldn't have event giving it a thought until it would have been to late.

Lee

Great job :)
I have found that quite often with my DX8 and RXs. that some bind plugs work, and some don't
How this can be when its just a piece of wire, I don't know.

Top Bottom