Prop Umx beast 3d, spektrum dx6i settings

Wolf714

Just bought Beast,

And I need to know the most rendering dx6i settings so I can fly like I stole it, but also be safe

I'm using phoenix flight simple to warm up to the real thing, and of course, big difference between sin and real

I bound the plane just fine, ok I guess, ready to fly, but I'm asking the samurai pilots out there to give me the good settings for dx6i

Thanks

CWO5 Wolf Barclay / USMC

Geena

Staff member
Hi Wolf. I do not fly fixed wing, but I did a search and found this on another site for setting up the UMX beast 3D on a DX6i. " Drop the rates to 50 or 60%, add 30 or 40% expo, mix in about 20% rudder and up elevator to ailerons and have a blast" I hope this helps.

Tony

Staff member
Almost word for word what I would suggest on the D/R and expo for that little guy. And nice touch to add in some mix. I wouldn't add mix, but I have not flown it so I don't know what kind of tendencies it has.

Admiral

Hi Wolf I fly mine on a DX9 and have 60/55 for aileron and 80/40 for Elevator & Rudder with no mixing, works for me.

I haven't tried mixing on the Beast but believe that it would cause problems inverted which if often with the Beast.

Top Bottom