Ultrasound

The wife had her ultrasound on monday, and Dax decided to uncross HIS legs and reveal is little windgdang.
So after that assuming all things work out between now and December we'll be having a little boy :)
Now I can buy more toys as an investment in the future ;) hehe

wolfman76

OUTSTANDING BROTHA!!!! I know you and the mrs gotta be excited... But hey man lets see his first photo and me and my lady luv the name Dax... Congrats!!!!! I am sure everything will be fine no worries mate...

hey guys thanks!!
Tony she is my wife for future reference haha
Yeah really excited. Dax is the name until he pops out! :)
Pretty damn excited and yeah its cool, halfway there now. I have to find the pics... she's taken control of them lol

Derek

That's awesome, Jonathan!!! Congratulations!

My wife has her ultrasound appointment tomorrow. We're gonna find out if were having a boy or girl at this appointment.

murankar

Staff member
Congratulations on the new child. You might want to get him his first 600 heli now before the money runs dry!!! :lol:

hahaha I've started working on all of the above lol
New heli for the boy, another car for the boy... its an investment in his future hahaha
Good luck Derek with the ultrasound!! Oh it's all very exciting stuff!!
I'll scan the photos in over the weekend and post em up

wolfman76

Hey Derek you'll find out unless he or she wants to play hide n seek... Lol two of my for kids did that to us on the first ultrasound to find the sex... Lol

This one did that on the first ultrasound, but a week later he decided to show his pecker! haha
hehe more boy toys to come my way hahaha
Will hopefully put picks up this weekend

Top Bottom