Ultimate Align 150 DFC From NexRc!

Tony

Staff member
All of the work that I have done to this helicopter, and all of the parts that Kevin from NEXRC HOBBY has sent me, has finally paid off.

Just about every part on this thing has been replaced. The blade grips are stock, the servos are stock, the main and tail motors are stock and the gyro is stock. Everything else, is MicroHeli or xCanopy!

Let me know what you think about this bird! I think it's the Ultimate Align T-Rex 150 DFC. I didn't change the motor because this thing has plenty of power the way it is. I surely don't need any more lol.

IMG_6256.JPG
IMG_6257.JPG
IMG_6258.JPG
IMG_6259.JPG
IMG_6260.JPG
IMG_6261.JPG
IMG_6262.JPG
IMG_6263.JPG
IMG_6265.JPG
IMG_6266.JPG
IMG_6267.JPG
IMG_6268.JPG
IMG_6269.JPG
IMG_6271.JPG

IMG_6256.JPG

IMG_6257.JPG

IMG_6258.JPG

IMG_6259.JPG

IMG_6260.JPG

IMG_6261.JPG

IMG_6262.JPG

IMG_6263.JPG

IMG_6265.JPG

IMG_6266.JPG

IMG_6267.JPG

IMG_6268.JPG

IMG_6269.JPG

IMG_6271.JPG

Wow, what an awesome looking bird, I'd be frightened to fly it in case it crashed... Lol... You've done a fantastic job there Tony

Tony

Staff member
Did you see what I did to this bird? I SLAMMED it into the side of my house. It came away in multiple pieces.

Crash.png

Align 150DFC Crash HARD!!! - YouTube

As you can see, crashes happen. However, if you want to see what this helicopter can do when I'm not pushing it to it's limits, watch teh other videos in this series. It does a great job, and is just super stable. And, crashes are pretty cheap.

Crash.png

Ohhh yes I watched that video a few times, I was pretty sure that house moved though mind bro... Haha. I've seen all the vids on this 150, but the best is definitely the FFF into the house....it's certainly a beauty now though.

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, I don't know if I would call that the "best" video lmao. I think the best one is where I had that funnel going quite fast, and the tail was still holding. I really want to get out and do some more flying with it, test inverted hovering, flips, rolls and see how it works like that. Would have done it today, but it's been raining all day. Flash flooding, all the good stuff we get here in Oklahoma.

Oh, I just found some night flying gear for this bird. Now if I only had the money for it!!!

hahaha, I don't know if I would call that the "best" video lmao. I think the best one is where I had that funnel going quite fast, and the tail was still holding. I really want to get out and do some more flying with it, test inverted hovering, flips, rolls and see how it works like that. Would have done it today, but it's been raining all day. Flash flooding, all the good stuff we get here in Oklahoma.

Oh, I just found some night flying gear for this bird. Now if I only had the money for it!!!

It's a pain in the butt when you have to rely on weather, or waiting for parts coming, the most frustrating things about this hobby. Ohh and crashing into things...lol..

What night gear have you found? I designed some strobe lights for my 450, looked quite good but couldn't cope with the wires all over...

Tony

Staff member
There are only two items available. the blade lights, and the canopy/tail lights. And with these bright yellow blades, that should light it up quite well. I think it's about $50 plus shipping for everything. Would make one sick kit!!!

Lee

Looks well blinged out :)
Only thing missing, and probably the most important for this bird, is the tail protection mod.
I can't find one from Microheli, but heres one from Rakon.

15dfc862-r_cnc-tail-motor-mount-wprotection-set_1.png

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Dude, that is one sick tail! I don't need the lower part, but that upper part would be sick! I want it! And it's only $12! Wish it would fit my tail block. Their red doesn't match my red.

Lee

My friend has it on his. It looks really cool, and protects the tail perfectly.
Without this, the first tail first hit you have will damage the motor.
Very surprised not to see one from Microheli or Lynx?

Top Bottom