General turnigy transmitters

falcan

Hi good morning doe's and one know any think about the turnigy trans:feedback:mitters and receivers are they any good please:feedback

Derek

I have a Turnigy 9x Pro. The programming and setup is a bit different than my Spektrum gear but the Turnigy TX and 6 channel rx haven't failed me yet.

For a beginner, or someone short on cash, the Turnigy stuff is great. If you can afford it, get Spektrum or Futaba.

falcan

Hi thankyou for your post you gave me a straight answer

- - - Updated - - -

your answer won't help anyone out thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi thankyou for your post you gave me a straight answer

- - - Updated - - -

your answer won't help anyone out thanks

this post was for the other person sorry

- - - Updated - - -

how about range any problem there please

- - - Updated - - -

your answer won't help anyone out thanks this (is for the top poster sorry ) you get what you pay for :emomad:

- - - Updated - - -

I have a Turnigy 9x Pro. The programming and setup is a bit different than my Spektrum gear but the Turnigy TX and 6 channel rx haven't failed me yet.

For a beginner, or someone short on cash, the Turnigy stuff is great. If you can afford it, get Spektrum or Futaba.

thankyou this is the answer was looking for Turnigy stuff you are a grate help well done

Smoggie

Most if not all of the Turnigy transmitters are re-labelled FlySky products. The one you posted the picture of is a FlySky FS-i6 with a Turnigy label stuck on.

I've no personal experience of FlySky transmitters but from what I hear they are ok bearing in mind the cheap price. Range shouldn't be a problem, the more common issues with cheaper end products is lack of customer support or warranty, no decent manuals and often cheap feeling hardware such as the sticks and switches etc. The software on these transmitters can sometimes be a bit hard to get to grips with which when combined with poor manuals written in 'Chinglish' can make their use quite frustrating.

But if you are an a strict budget then it's certainly an option. You do get a lot of features for your money.

murankar

Staff member
I have used FLySky and have upgraded to vcontrol since then. I have had to many unexplained crashes while on FlySky, possible lockouts.

falcan

Most if not all of the Turnigy transmitters are re-labelled FlySky products. The one you posted the picture of is a FlySky FS-i6 with a Turnigy label stuck on.

I've no personal experience of FlySky transmitters but from what I hear they are ok bearing in mind the cheap price. Range shouldn't be a problem, the more common issues with cheaper end products is lack of customer support or warranty, no decent manuals and often cheap feeling hardware such as the sticks and switches etc. The software on these transmitters can sometimes be a bit hard to get to grips with which when combined with poor manuals written in 'Chinglish' can make their use quite frustrating.

But if you are an a strict budget then it's certainly an option. You do get a lot of features for your money.

thank you for your post have got a spektrum 6i now Didn't buy the Turnigy

Derek

That Spektrum transmitter is great for starters. I bought one 5 years ago and I still have it. I use it as a trainer transmitter when I'm teaching someone new how to fly. You'll be quite happy with that transmitter!!!

Top Bottom