Other Turnigy 9x Transmitter. Where are all the compatible receivers!!!!

Dandyfunk

I can not find any receivers, (with the exception of the suitcase that came with it) that will work with this unit. I am particularly looking for small ppm receivers. Anyone using the Turnigy 9x v2 please let me know......Thanks Breck

Stambo

I can not find any receivers, (with the exception of the suitcase that came with it) that will work with this unit. I am particularly looking for small ppm receivers. Anyone using the Turnigy 9x v2 please let me know......Thanks Breck

Get your self an Frsky module for the back of it, you have to mod the transmitter slightly if yours came with the wire going from the module to the TX but then you can use D series Frsky RXs like the D4r2 which is PPM capable.

http://www.banggood.com/FrSky-DJT-2...-Compatible-For-JR-p-988647.html?rmmds=search

ABriscoe

Hi, I use the Turnigy 9xr pro transmitter and I use the orange module in the transmitter and all the orange receivers and Spectrum receivers. They all work well
amd never had a problem!

Ponhos

Hi, I use the Turnigy 9xr pro transmitter and I use the orange module in the transmitter and all the orange receivers and Spectrum receivers. They all work well
amd never had a problem!
I have a friend that just purchased a Turnigy 9xr Pro and trying to bind to an Spektrum receiver. They sold them an Orange Telemetry module but it won't bind to the Spektrum. Should they have the Orange plug in module for the 9XR pro radio instead of the Telemetry module?

Top Bottom