Flight Controllers Trying to figure out this CC3D board

SIXFOOTER

Decided to re-work my first quad and give it to my son since I got the QAV500 operating. Re-worked all the wiring, changed the KK2 to a CC3D and got it all setup, I think.
Waiting on props and a few bits to come in.
So, now I have to figure out the GUI. I am assuming that there is a screen in the SW that provides feedback showing what the board is doing, autolevel and the like.
How does that work? I didn't see anywhere where the flight mode switch did anything

TIA

Tony

Staff member
I had a hard time on the flight mode switch. I do know that sometimes there is a very long delay before it will change on the program. As for the other menu, I know it's in there, but I can't for the life of me remember where to see your settings and everything move.

Stambo

Look for instructions to flash it to Cleanflight, a lot of people on here use it and love it.

SIXFOOTER

I was up kind of late fartin around with this thing. I did locate the menue to show that the switch was working and changing status on the board, but thats as far as I got on that part. Now got to figure out the stabilization options and what it actually does.
Found the "Scopes" screen that gives feedback to show that the board is functioning when you move the bird around, pretty cool.
So, down to waiting on props and a few bits and this one will be ready to fly.
My sons bday is coming sl I'll ship this one to him and maybe build a 250 racer

Top Bottom