Micro True DFC head for the Blade 130X

heli-maniac

extreme productions make all the peaces to do a true DFC rotor head for the 130x
just got mine in and put on it is alot crisper now

heli-maniac

thats what i was thinking but it is so nice and smooth now and the fat girl maybe getting a spin 8000 put in her to help with all the wait she put on but it looks good

Tony

Staff member
all that matters is that it works like it should and it lowers the head for a better CoG. Maybe if this forum doesn't kill me on taxes this year, I will use some of the tax money and get a 130 to play with.

heli-maniac

i didnt lower the head on the 130x like it dose on the big birds it is already low to start out but the added bearings just make it faster and more crisp
they are fun but they are a out side bird for sure

Tony

Staff member
Ah, good to know. And yeah, the only thing I fly inside is my mSR. I like my 55" LED too much lmao. f

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
It's gonna rain today.. I have mine charged and everything.

Stupid weather

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

xokia

Ah, good to know. And yeah, the only thing I fly inside is my mSR. I like my 55" LED too much lmao. f
The 130x would be a little crazy to fly indoors unless your walls are made of concrete. It would be a sheetrock shredder for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

And Tony I still have no edit feature. Am I missing something?

Tony

Staff member
You should have it soon. It's not an instant thing. It could be a 6 hour, 12 hour or 24 hour delay depending on when you hit 100 posts. There are certain times when the forum will update different items to help keep the bandwidth down as well as the server load. It will be there soon if not on there yet.

Top Bottom