General Trouble getting smart plane by dynam too act right

supercub

Bought a smartplane by dynam about 2 wks ago , i had no trouble with assembly but i am so frustrated with trying too get the trx which is the fs-th9x too power up plane. On the receiver i have chan 1 as alerons chan2 throttle chan3 rudder chan 4 as elevator. Every thing works but no throttle, once plane is bound is there something that i could have done to unbind it, since me being a beginner i,m sure it,s a simple fix. Anybody,s help gets a shout out from me . Thanks supercub.

Tony

Staff member
Double check that you have the plugs in the Rx the correct way. I can't seem to find the manual for that Tx/Rx, so I'm no help on the wiring of the rx.

Derek

That's awesome that you have the Dynam Smart Plane. I want one!!! It's a gorgeous plane!!!

So, I did some searching and I found and downloaded the manual for that tx. Based on what you have posted, above, there are some differences from what I found.

According to the manual that I downloaded, from the Hobby Partz website, the channels are listed as:

Channel 1 - Aileron
Channel 2 - Elevator
Channel 3 - Throttle
Channel 4 - Rudder
Channel 5 - Gear
Channel 6 - Flaps
Channel 7 - AUX1
Channel 8 - AUX2

Now, you said that you have yours setup as:

Channel 1 - Aileron
Channel 2 - Throttle
Channel 3 - Rudder
Channel 4 - Elevator

So...maybe move your Throttle wires to Channel 3, move your Rudder wires to Channel 4, and move your Elevator wires to Channel 2. See if that helps. I hope it works for you. I'd really like to see some video of this plane flying.

supercub

derek thanks for info tried but no luck, took plane too local rc hobby store left it with them see if they can sort it out if and when they do , will let you what they did. supercub.

Derek

I wish ya luck buddy! I was really hoping that we could find an easy fix.

are you sure that you had the servo wires going into the rx correctly? Black wires on top or bottom (whichever way they go for this rx)

Last edited:

Badluck

Hey now supercub, Did you make sure thet your throttle trim was set all they down if it wasnt it will not arm and give you throttle.... hope this helps out.....

Stambo

With the dynam helicopter you had to cycle the throttle hold on off on or something from memory, are you sure its not that?
I think it was labled fly or something.

Edit
I still have the Dynam TX, you have to cycle the GEAR switch on the left shoulder.

Last edited:

Derek

Hey supercub! I haven't heard anything from you about this plane so I wanted to check up on you. How is progress with the plane?

supercub

Hey derek , i am still learning this transmitter come to find out i had the plane set up on mode 1 instead of mode 2 changed that solved the problem along with what badluck told me the throttle trim was all way up would not arm thanks for all the help

Derek

Ha! Well, I can honestly admit that I never would have thought to check which "mode" it was set to, lol. Glad you got it worked out. I hope you can share some pictures and video when the weather cooperates.

supercub

I have another question motor on the smart plane makes terrible noise at almost no throttle but give it a little stick and it smooths out, you can put hand on the cowl and fill vibration , even with prop off if the motor comes out too be bad, should i replace it with a stock one or go to a different brand my motor size is bm3720-600kv. Could someone help?

Derek

Could you possibly share a video of what exactly the motor is doing? That would make it easier for us.

Top Bottom