Spektrum Trim switch fix

WyDiablo

Has anyone ever had to replace/repair trim switches on a DX7? My trim switch on the cyclic is stuck to the far right side of the radio. I opened the back and it looks like a rats nest lolol

pvolcko

I replaced a three position switch in my dx9. No trim switch experience though. The 3-pos was pretty simple though.

Lee

Same here. Three Pos switch but not the trim. They are two momentary switches soldered to the circuit board. The bit you push is just a plastic rocker between the two internal switches. Or it is on the DX8, so i'm assuming its the same on the DX7.

WyDiablo

Correct, the rocker switch has 2 plastic pads that push done on a button the moves the indicator trim right or left. I opened the radio and removed the pcb board that covers the rocker switch and checked the rocker itself. The trim switch was ok not broken but the button that it press against was stuck. I reconnected the battery and started pressing the button and it started moving back to center. I think it was either stuck or the trim switch is getting a little on the weak side. Charging a battery now to check things out to make sure everything is working correctly.

Top Bottom