600 Trex600 efl with SK720 and GPS

mikeorjoe

In a fit of madness I have purchased :

Trex 600efl pro c/w SK720be + SK GPS and 2 satellite receivers, updated KDE 600XF motor, castle HV80 esc + castle link, Align DS 610 servos on cyclic, DS650 on tail, Canopy has some cracks and scuffs, but sound, with mag mounts, 2 pairs 3300 MaH lipo batteries in trays, CF tail and main blades.

I have a Spektrum DX18 and have no idea how to set up the TX for this model.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Joe

Smoggie

I have the same Tx and same heli so i can use my Tx setup file if you like?.. It will at least give you a starting point though you will still have to go through the setup routine and also set the throttle endpoints for the ESC calibration.

It's attached...View attachment 025~T-Rex 600 (Copy).zip

mikeorjoe

Thanks for that.
I have tried to import it and have this error 197:'Centre Tone' Invalid section name and it won't import the model from the sd card.

mikeorjoe

Thanks for the welcome.

I have mainly aircraft. ST Acrobat, Wot4, Sky Mule, 2 HK Hummers, Delta Ray, Max thrust Riot, UM Spitfire. Phantom 4 Professional quad and a little 977 helicopter. I have been given a Kyosho Nexus 30 with Glow engine and Futaba 35mhz radio but waiting for donor to find main blades and some other missing bits. The radio works fine and all servos operate but I will probably stick to all electric.

Joe

Thanks for the welcome.

I have mainly aircraft. ST Acrobat, Wot4, Sky Mule, 2 HK Hummers, Delta Ray, Max thrust Riot, UM Spitfire. Phantom 4 Professional quad and a little 977 helicopter. I have been given a Kyosho Nexus 30 with Glow engine and Futaba 35mhz radio but waiting for donor to find main blades and some other missing bits. The radio works fine and all servos operate but I will probably stick to all electric.

Joe

Oh wow, a Nexus 30 glow powered....thats an old bird

mikeorjoe

Do you have the latest firmware?

Other than that i'm not sure .

Yes no updates are shown. I have updated the sound files to 1.08 but not showing any other updates for my DX18 Gen 2

Still the same error. 197 'Center Tone' invalid section name

Visiting my Brother in Law in a couple of weeks. He is anhelicopter addict so will see what he can suggest.
Thanks for your help.

Smoggie

I'm not sure what to do, I could try exporting the file again but i dont imagine it will give any different results. To be honest though the setup is relatively straightforward because the flybarless controller looks after all the CCPM mixing etc.

Smoggie

Yes no updates are shown. I have updated the sound files to 1.08 but not showing any other updates for my DX18 Gen 2
I've done a little bit of Googling and the error does appear to be down to us having different firmwares. It's not the sound files but the Tx firmware itself that is the issue. I'm at firmware VERSION 1.06A (5 FEBRUARY 2016) which is the latest I have available listed on Spektrum Community web site.

Like yours, my sound files are version 1.08, but i dont think that is the issue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom