600 trex 600e turnigy 9xr

DrOrange

morning, evening, afternoon or when ppl read this Hi,

been flying planes for the last year or so flying bixlers, skycat, archers, teksoumos, i have 2 450 HK & align, all on ORX 6ch Tx and Rx witch the orange has served me well but now is due an upgrade so i got the T9xr {Not Pro} got the orange module, and treated my self to and Align 600 Artf and this is where ive hit a brick wall, so one easy question Help on the set up,because some forums says u can not fly the 600 on nothing less than 7 ch recever has a sat port and sat revecer as well due to the complex mixing and also the idle up 1 and 2, on 9xr can somebody help last thing i want is to plow my 600 into the ground.. any help would be grate thx guys

Srry post this in the wrong place on my 1st post lol

Admiral

Hi DrOrange, you should defiantly use satellites with a 600, the bulk of the 600 can block the signal to the Rx, I would use 2 satellites.

Tony

Staff member
What gyro are you using on this helicopter? Also, you can fly a 600 with a 6ch Rx, you just won't have any way of adjusting the governor, so you can't use one. But it is possible. But as Keith stated, you MUST run a satellite Rx outside of the frame so that you don't lose signal. There is a lot of carbon fiber on that bird as well as that massive motor and servos that can cause electrical interference.

DrOrange

hi guys srry its been a day or so since me posting my question, gyro 401 , futuba ds821 servos yes digtal,for the tail futaba s9254, motor 1220kv run it on a 5000amp 6 cell and 100amp esc,. Would like to run 2 sats through the recever on the 1 port on the 7ch recever, hope my info helps

Top Bottom