600 trex 600 help

PHIL1234

Hi everybody, I have trex600 flybarred heli. Now for the help can i exchange the belt to torque tube, as i am going to put a dfc head in, another thing will it be ok with the torque tube because my tail servo is attached to the boom, will there be alot of vibration. Thanks in advance.

Tony

Staff member
You can make this change, but you will need a new rear tail block, the shaft, bearing and all of the gears. But yes, you can make it happen. And your servo should be just fine.

PHIL1234

Thanks tony,which block do i need, i have had a look on my local hobbysite and they have only one that i can see but they don`t say if its belt or torque tube

Tony

Staff member
It's the one that I linked to above in post #4. You will also need your TT shaft, TT bearing as well as the front gear set. If I remember right, the plastic front block can be used with the belt or TT.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure how to better answer your question. I have linked the part in post #4, and below is a picture that I took from that link. Maybe we are not on the same page here.

$(KGrHqRHJCIFGrR,w37UBR)LQ08Nsg~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJCIFGrR,w37UBR)LQ08Nsg~~60_12.JPG

PHIL1234

it was the Tail Boom Case H60035-1 but you have answered that thanks mate i will order the components i need.

PHIL1234

Metal Rudder Servo Mount H55023 would it be possible to fit this in trex600 esp main frame.

i setup the trex 600 esp with dfc and torque tube and after setting the 3gx up everthing was ok apart from the tail servo so i setup the tail again and i had the same problem
the tail would move all the way to the left then when centered would only move a little to the right, i have tried everything to put it right, is there anything else i can try.

Tony

Staff member
First, I would downgrade to 2.1 if you are going to run the 3GX. It's the most stable out there. 3.1 sucks when you are first taking off. Many crashes caused by this version.

I have had to do the tail setup 5 times before it set correctly. So yeah, I would do it again.

And yes, the tail is 1520 at 200-250hz. Below is the link to their page showing the specs.

Savox SC0254MG Digital Servo

PHIL1234

thanks tony for the info i will change the firmware to 2.1 and i will do the endpoints again and again until i get it thanks for the info on my servo aswell i watched your video for ar7200bx and i am going to try one for my next project trex 800 dominator.

Tony

Staff member
IMO, get another BX and stick it on this helicopter as well. It is MUCH better and a LOT more stable.

Top Bottom