Removed: Trex 600 DFC NITRO

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Ho! Ho! Ho! Price change. My shelf queen. No tip over or crash. She is in great shape and needs a new home. I take to the air with my other birds and can't see her just sitting there. $750 Shipped to your door, PAY PAL preferred. I will be on break, you can text or whatsApp me if any at 671-489-6823 image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Come on fellas..Nitro is only $42 a gallon:rotflmao:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

pvolcko

Not this time. Tempting though it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I will kick in my personal recommendation to doing biz with Island Breeze, though. I bought a Goblin 700 off him last year and it arrived as described, well packed, and was a great deal (way better of a deal than I realized when I pulled the trigger). US guys, he's located in an undisclosed location on a floating landmass in the Pacific. :) But it's a protectorate so shipping is relatively painless, quick, reasonably priced, and no customs!

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Not this time. Tempting though it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I will kick in my personal recommendation to doing biz with Island Breeze, though. I bought a Goblin 700 off him last year and it arrived as described, well packed, and was a great deal (way better of a deal than I realized when I pulled the trigger). US guys, he's located in an undisclosed location on a floating landmass in the Pacific. :) But it's a protectorate so shipping is relatively painless, quick, reasonably priced, and no customs!

Thanks Paul! i will never short anyone in this hobby. LMAO "floating landmass".

pvolcko

I believe one of our congressmen famously expressed his dead serious (and thus very disturbing) concern that the island might tip over if the population increased. :)

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Since there was issues on forum i decided to give it a few more days folks. by the way the price has dropped. TTT

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Yo, are you selling this BNF? If so, that is a SMOKING PRICE!!!!!!! :shocked:

Yes sir BNF! all you would need is a RX Batt. I forgot to mention about the little extra parts it has... Like EDGE Main Blade, Rial Tail blades and a extra IKON controller to go with it. Yes I fell of my bed and knocked my head:dizzy: but you know me tony, the folks here are awesome so i would like to keep the bird here for our members so we can enjoy the Vids. :popcorn:

pvolcko

Never has a nitro heli been so tempting! Oh man... Still gonna have to pass, but this is a crazy good deal.

Want the Goblin 700 back? straight up swap? :)

Top Bottom