600 Trex 600 CF Electronics positioning?

Graham Lawrie

Hi, I am currently looking at various positions to put all the electronic parts on my 600. As there is a lot of space and various positions you can put them in, i am looking for pictures of other peoples positions so i can coy/steal the best designs for the cleanest routes for all the wires.

So photos/links please it would help me muchly:)

Tony

Staff member
What 600 do you have? If this is Lee's old one, then I'm sure he has some pictures in here somewhere with everything on it. Somewhere that is lmao.

Graham Lawrie

Yes Tony it is Lee,s ,i had a look under pics and 600 but could not find any, i will try again. If i had servos i could be flying:( Soon , soon:)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Graham the gyro goes on top of the tail boom then you have two shelves under neeth that you put your RX and two in one. The RX bat if your using it goes on the bottom. The esc goes on the side like lee has it in the pic.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

You can see the two shelves in the last pic. The first one isn't very clear but I ha the RX under the tail boom and my two in one under that. My RX bat was on the bottom. My esc is on the side of the frame next o where the motor mounts.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Lee

HAHA I thought you'd ask.
I used two 3000mah batteries to give me 6S 6000mah. Only reason was so i could use two on the 600 or one on the 500. Svae me buying different batteries for two models. The recommended is 6S 4500mah battery i think.

Graham Lawrie

Brilliant Tony:) cringed with the gravity ones LOL. i am sure i will be hitting the deck to:)

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA I thought you'd ask.
I used two 3000mah batteries to give me 6S 6000mah. Only reason was so i could use two on the 600 or one on the 500. Svae me buying different batteries for two models. The recommended is 6S 4500mah battery i think.

:)LOL i was thinking it was just to save time on change over :) LOL

Lee

That was my first ever crash with that heli after a year and a half of flying it. Amazingly not much broke. You have the canopy that was in that crash.

Graham Lawrie

That was my first ever crash with that heli after a year and a half of flying it. Amazingly not much broke. You have the canopy that was in that crash.

It looked soooooomuch better new LOL:) looks scary crashed:( not looking forward to that i think i will cry:(

Lee

After the 3rd or 4th time you crash a heli, you just smile and say oh well, back to the bench.

Tony

Staff member
No you don't, not with a 600 hahaha. It's a bunch of :cussing: unless you are on camera lmao.

Top Bottom