Trex 600 and Goblin 630 this weekend

Smoggie

I got about 16 flights in this weekend with most of my helis feeling air under their blades. Here are a couple of videos, nothing very exiting I'm afraid:

My much modified Trex 600 Pro:

And the Goblin 630 Comp:

Both were flying well though on this flight the tail gain is a bit high on the Trex so the tail shakes if I over-speed the rotor at all. Head gain on the Goblin is a shade high which causes occasional 'wobbling' of the skids, but it's not far off.

Last edited by a moderator:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I got about 16 flights in this weekend with most of my helis feeling air under their blades. Here are a couple of videos, nothing very exiting I'm afraid:

My much modified Trex 600 Pro:

And the Goblin 630 Comp:

Both were flying well though on this flight the tail gain is a bit high on the Trex so the tail shakes if I over-speed the rotor at all. Head gain on the Goblin is a shade high which causes occasional 'wobbling' of the skids, but it's not far off.

That was some nice flying Smoggie! :twothumbsup: I love the sound of the Goblin :drools: What do you mean nothing exciting :crazy:Every time I go flying, to me anyway, it's all exciting :banana:. Just getting the chance to enjoy a couple of flights here and there is always a pleasure! :chuckles:

Last edited by a moderator:

trainrider06

That 600 flies pretty nice with the Kbar! I know when I had one on my Walkera 450 it was a solid flier, no issues at all!

Smoggie

Yeah, as far as I can tell the full size Kbar works just like the genuine Vbar. In fact I have a spare genuine Vbar that I intend to fit but I've not got around to it because the Kbar works fine.

One good thing is if swapping between Kbar and Vbar (or vice versa) I can just download the setup files from the installed unit and upload them to the new one and it wont need any further setup, I can just go fly.

trainrider06

i really liked the Kbar, really you can't beat that thing with a stick as far as value and just how good it flys! i was impressed with it.

Top Bottom