450 Trex 470lp Maiden

Evening guys and gals,
Below is a link to the set up and maiden flight in true comical fashion. Warning explicit language from the start... it’s just funny banter but some people may not want to listen...

Chris.
(Aka The Flying Hippo)

Tony

Staff member
Hell I thought it was going to be worse than that you spoiled bastard hahahahaha.

Heli looked good. Then there is the end when I had a Peanut (Jeff Dunham) flashback lmao.

liquid1

Fantastic bloody video, That’s a good looking bird, which receiver did you go with?? And DX 9 setup settings. Y’all guys are a trip bloody trip. He he.

Smoggie

Congratulations on the maiden flight Chris! You are more adventurous on a maiden than i am, I tend to pootle around like an old woman for the first couple of flights.

PS.. an option with the satellite to get improved reception (if that's concerning you) is to use a diversity satellite. They are just like a normal Spekky sat but have dual antenna diversity so you can place the antenna either side of the heli for better reception. I use the Lemon Rx ones which are cheap as chips but work great: Lemon Rx DSMX Compatible Diversity Satellite (DSM2 backward compatible but must use DSMX compatible primary receiver)

Top Bottom