450 trex 450l and 3gx 4.0

stargate

need help getting aileron, elevator and pitch servos working right. is it ok to use subtrim to get servo arms 90 degrees. thanks

Tony

Staff member
First question I have to ask is what 3GX are you using? There is the 3GX (chrome), then the 3GX MR (yellow I think) and the 3GX MRS (black I think). Let us know. Also, I have a complete series on teh 3GX on how to set it up to make the servos work. Just click on the articles tab above and on the left side of the screen there is a 3GX link. In there, you will see how to program every aspect of this gyro.

But as always, if you get stuck, we are here to help.

stargate

the kit came with the 3gx compact.

when setting up the servos the pitch servo does not move when i move the elevator stick.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure what the "compact" is. It will be one of the 3 that I listed above. What color is it?

Tony

Staff member
Good deal, that is the one that I know lmao. Okay, now I need to know what Tx you have as well as what Rx setup you are running. If you are running spektrum, are you ONLY running satellites or are you also running a receiver like the AR6210? If you are using futaba, are you using just the Rx, or the S-Bus cable?

Either way, you are going to need to go into your program and set your swash to 120º 3 servo. Doing this will allow that pitch servo (which goes into the Aux1 port) to start working. You will have to forgive me, I'm trying to get things moved into my new house, so I'm going to be on and off of here for a while. If anyone wants to jump in and help out, feel free. Just rather busy since they got my electric installed and turned on.

Tony

Staff member
I'm glad you found that because that would have been one of the last things I would have asked you to check lol. Can't wait to see this in the air! I love the Dom!

Top Bottom