Trex 250 dec plus fell from sky

teleman

Ive been flying the 450 all this time and this morning got out the 250. Had it in a hover about 12 feet off the ground. I was enjoying the view of my new bird and out of the blue I saw the linkage rod let go of the blade grip . The main rotor blade struck the tail boom and like a rock it was on the ground. This was its second flight/hover. Well that sucks. If i had crashed that would be one thing but to just let go like that really sucks. Im not going to fix it I'm just putting it on eBay with a Align T6 radio that came with my 450 rtf. All it needs is a torque tube ,one blade grip and tail boom support rod. Do you guys think $200 bucks and 12 bucks shipping in the lower U.S. is to much ? Im going to put the money away for a bigger heli…

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry…I meant to put this in flight stories… Cant find a delete button or a move button…

Tony

Staff member
No issues, I will move this for you. Sucks that you had that crash. The 250's I have not had much luck with and neither has many of the members on here such as Lee, Gaba and many others. The parts are so small and have so much force on them with the high head speed that there are a lot of failures. Rebuild and fly again. HOpe to see some video of it in the air soon!

Top Bottom