250 trex 250 3gx mrs

ejm

I have a trex 250 with the 3gx mrs. its been flown many times, no problems. Recently during a flight it lost signal for a second. On subsequent flights it is experiecing intermittent signal loss. Installed new esc, different remote receiver, still same thing. Any ideas? Thx

Geena

Staff member
Check all of the wire connections and make sure all of the wires are in good condition, and making good connections. Since you have already changed your receiver, you might also have the transmitter looked at. There could be a problem with the RF signal in the transmitter itself. If you are using Spektrum, and you are running satellites, check the wires going to the satellites. Those have a tendency for breaking inside the sheilding, and can cause the issue you`re having.

RandyDSok

I'll quickly mention something that is out of your control... other RF interference.

The field for the club I was a member of is next to an arena used for concerts and the like. When they added a bunch of wireless cameras in, we started seeing a lot of interference at first. Old electric transformers have also been known to start causing interference as well as anything with a large motor driving it like oil pumps have. So also consider other things of those natures as possible causes.

Of course, if the problem persists no matter where you are at... then it's something in your equipment.

ejm

thx for the help. I ordered a new remote receiver, still waiting. I use a DX7s to fly the 250 and a trex 600. No problem with the 600

Top Bottom