Micro trex 150x app problem

Tony

Staff member
I don't have one of the newer 150's with bluetooth, but I would try restarting the bluetooth on our phone. Every now and then, it likes to freak out and not connect out of the blue.

dbrosh

I don't have one of the newer 150's with bluetooth, but I would try restarting the bluetooth on our phone. Every now and then, it likes to freak out and not connect out of the blue.
Tnx. I tried that couple of times. No change

RandyDSok

After watching a couple of video's about using the APP... I see something that may catch a few people up. You don't connect the BT using your phone/tablet's settings, you make the BT connection within the APP itself. If you connect BT using the phone/tablet settings instead, the APP will not be able to also connect. If you had connected using the phone/table instead, go into your BT connection settings and tell the device to "forget" the BT device name for the T-Rex 150 ( "forget" is the term used on Android, I'm uncertain if that is the same term for an iOS ( Apple ) device or not ).

I've seen mentioned a couple of times that an older version of the APP may be required in some cases. Contact support if you have never been able to connect to the T-Rex 150 at all to get an older version if needed. If you did connect previously, this isn't the issue you are having and can ignore it.

If at some previous point, you were in the process of updating the firmware and didn't let the app complete per the instructions.... you will likely need to contact support on how to proceed. Never interrupt a firmware ( or BIOS update on a computer ), these must be allowed to finish completely or you risk "bricking" the device and not being able to operate them afterword.

Top Bottom