Trucks Traxxas T-Maxx Lives Again!!!

Tony

Staff member
As promised, here is the driving video that I have been promising for a while. Let me tell you, all of the work I put into this truck pays off on this run. This thing is a blast to drive. I hate to get rid of it, but I can use the money to fund other projects and produce more videos. And this truck needs someone that will drive the crap out of it like it wants. If you want it, send me a PM.

There is one more video that I will be posting, and that is the suspension setup video. I know, I should have done it before this one, but i wanted to drive it too bad lol. So be looking for the setup video next sunday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcq9GDUFIPQ

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
crashing is part of the fun lmao. when this video was shot was when you and I were talking about yours flipping over all the time. Seems like from your last video it's doing better now.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
crashing is part of the fun lmao. when this video was shot was when you and I were talking about yours flipping over all the time. Seems like from your last video it's doing better now.

I just tore mine all apart again. Stripped it down to the bare Chassies. I bent the fount of the Chassies just enough to cause my body to not want to go on. Also the front of the motor clutch was hitting the tranny. That was from a bad crash I had two weeks ago. I hit a bleacher there at the soccer field. Head on! Going about 25 mph.

Has far has the tipping over, I'm thinking it is mostly my tires falt! My tires have lots of side bite compared to the chevrons that your running. I was told by the lhs car guy that the chevrons are made to go straight down the road and are not much good for turning. Where my tires are made for turning and have lots of side bite. So if you going too fast and turn too sharp, over you go! Lol oh well!

Tony

Staff member
OMG, one little shot of me in a video, and you guys are losing your minds hahahaha. Sam, the next video will be of how I do my suspension, and how it's setup now. I would have watched yours, but i"m at the base and running low on interwebz. I'm going to try to make a series, plus have random videos thrown in every now and then. I think you guys will like it.

Top Bottom