Trucks Traxxas T-maxx 2.5 | Part 1 Introduction

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Traxxas T-maxx 2.5 | Part 1 Introduction

It has been a long time coming, but the 2.5 Rebuild Series is finally here! There are thousands of people out there with these trucks and they are always asking how to do "this" or how to do "that" and in this series, I'm hoping to answer all of those questions in detail. I love getting the questions and answering them and when I can turn them into a video series, it makes it even better.

In this series, we are going to be going through a Traxxas T-Maxx 2.5 that has, in the most literal sense, been "Rode hard and put away wet" (that is a horse saying BTW). This truck was used and abused which is what they were made for. But even I did not expect some of the surprises that have come to light during the process. Stay tuned, It's sure to be a fun ride.

Part 1 Introduction

Read more about this article here...

Tony

Staff member
Here is a Google Doc with a parts list for this truck. Some parts are required (gears for example) and some parts would be cool to have. If you have any of these parts, please let me know. Any donations to the truck will be accredited to the donor.

Traxxas T-Maxx 2.5 Parts List

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The video and part list is real handy for the individual with that truck Tony. Keep up the good work :).

Tony

Staff member
I don't know that it is worth anything to those looking for parts lists. This is just a list of parts that this truck needs sans the carb, pipe and crank which was suggested by a subscriber on the video comments. I'm looking through the exploded views now to find part numbers and trying to add up some kind of cost for all of this... It's going to be a LOT I can tell you that. Just that pipe is $50, the carb is $40, Piston & Sleeve (I'm pretty sure, but not on the list) is $70 and it just keeps going...

Tony

Staff member
Just shot the third episode to this truck, and it's not looking good... It's bad enough that I didn't complete the video, Just left it with a half disassembled part. What part? You will just have to wait a week and find out.... More later...

Top Bottom