Boats Traxxas Spartan!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well, Got me a new Traxxas Spartan boat for Christmass. This boat is rated at 50 plus mph with lipos. Soon has the weather breaks I'll be checking her out! Just more things to occupy me on the weekends! Lol
Hear is a quick video add!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
That does look pretty cool, and with a 6s battery should provide great power. Can't wait to see your videos on this.

Lee

I was looking at the Traxxas X0-1 100mph super car. Nice looking car, but at $1100 i think i'll pass.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I hear you on that one! I had advanced notice on that car! Cool but I think I'll wait till they come down some! Lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well, I finally maddened my spartan! All I can say is wow! Lol. I got lots of great video. I mounted my go pro on the deck. This boat is simply a screem! Soon has I have time to edit all the video we took, go pro sun glass camra and cam corder, I'll post it up! Lol. There were three of us out with boats. We had a riot!

:drools::drools::drools:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi guys I got the first video done. This was the first run with the Spartan. It is with the stock 8.4v nimh 3000 batteries. When I edit the next video, Il be running A pair of 5000 nano tec 3S batteries. Big Differance!!!! LOL Enjoy!

Tony

Staff member
That looked really good Sam. Sounds like there is a little left in that motor, adn i'm sure we will see when you stick the lipo's in there. Now, you just need to get a brushless if you don't already lol.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:emohi::evil::yahoo:

Well I now am A video geinious! LOL Enjoy this video! Took me all day to figure out!

I know you will like this one! Coments please!

:feedback:

Tony

Staff member
Um, it's saying there is content from EMI and it's block in my country lmao. Never saw that before... but can't watch the video... Check the settings.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Don't know it plays on my computer. Where do I check settings at? Found it. I have to change the music cause its copyrighted! Now you cant hear the sound from the boat! Its publishing now!

Tony

Staff member
Sorry about missing your call, I had someone at the gate that I had to abuse my authority (AthoritAAAAAA) on lmao. But glad you have it fixed. And yes, I never put audio on my videos unless I own all right to it. Otherwise, things like this happen. Watching here in a little bit.

Tony

Staff member
That does look like a lot of fun, although not something that I can see myself doing lol. If I can't do it in my yard, then ti's too much work hahaha

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Nice video from the goPro.. those are fun looking, but expensive enough I bet. I have an idea. Take 2 Spartans mounted together with CF like 2 pontoons lashed close. Then mount the skids of a 700 class heli to the now pontoons. take off from land , say in Tulum mexico, land in the water, swap models on you dx8 to the spartans. both having been bound to the same Tx, same model. Now drive around the water for a bit, then reverse the process and bugger off back to land. HD filmiing by goPro optional.

Pretty sure a 700 3D fbl would have the power to lift the boats. That would be a cool video.:popcorn:

Top Bottom