Projects Traxxas grease # 1647 & Align OWB Grease?

Bruno

Is Traxxas Grease (#1647) safe to use with one way bearings?
How does this grease compare with Align one way bearing grease?

Thank you.

Tony

Staff member
I would NOT use that grease on a OWB. You need grease that has friction modifiers in it. Running this grease runs the risk of the bearings not locking to the shaft. You need something like Team Associated Stealth Lube, the white stuff.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
i my sprag type bearing setup I use Triflow Red grease. It is a recommended product from Minisature aircraft. and People use that same grease in their OWB's in Align 700's also..

Now that triflow is different than the one you posted, and I am not sure if this OWNB is sprag type or not. .SO.. stick with what tony said.. OR.. if its a sprag type, you can use tri flow RED. Dont use any grease that will seize up in high rpm or pressure thoug

Tony

Staff member
Most OWB's are going to be like are in the align 450's. In that case, the one I mentioned above is what you will need. I myself, have never used one of the sprag types, so I'm completely unclear on those. But Mr. Team Pilot 700 up there gets to lmao. :poke:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Most OWB's are going to be like are in the align 450's. In that case, the one I mentioned above is what you will need. I myself, have never used one of the sprag types, so I'm completely unclear on those. But Mr. Team Pilot 700 up there gets to lmao. :poke:

Lmao...!

Top Bottom