Travelling light :)

Lee

Well two nights in Madrid> 7.5 hrs to Phili> 5 hrs stop over> 3hrs to Charlotte> 12hrs stop over and finally to Cancun at 9.30 this morning.
Heres what i was carrying.
So far i have found the Warp canopy looks like i have crashed a couple of times. We'll see how everything else is once we arrive.

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

Last edited:

Lee

Why is my image upside down? I have tried turning it around but it always posts upside down. On my computer its the right way up???

Tony

Staff member
It's not the forum, I can assure you that. I have checked time and time again and it seems that a LOT of people are having this issue. On facebook and other large sites as well. I dont' know what is going on with it. Seems to do it when you upload from a cell phone though.

murankar

Staff member
From what I can tell, at least with my phone; there is only one way I can hold my phone so it does not do that. It took me like a dozen pictures to figure it out.

Lee

Ok got it to work. Only flipping it in Photoshop made the program recognise the right orientation.

Lee

I finally got a chance to open up my case with my 600 in it. :( the canopy is trashed. Completely split in two. So both my 600 and warp canopies are looking worse for wear. I can fix them with some glue and a bit of glass mat, but its not the same as a shiny new canopy. Sucks that they weren't even crashed, just damaged in transit :(

Top Bottom