1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

General Transmitter

Discussion in 'Helicopters' started by putang, Mar 7, 2019.

< My Helicopters New Home | 700 Servo Insight >
  1. putang

putang Member

Blog Posts:
    well I joined a club last night . great bunch of guys that were there small crowed . they say they have 75 paid members . so they said to bring my transmitter and helicopter in and they would take a look at it . well the control rods are 90 deg to the servos . and they said they really did not no a lot about graupner transmitters. plenty of movement for the tail boom. he said that one problem is that the swash does not travel up all the way with the throttle. but does with the left stick he said that it is like mode 1 with mode 2 set in the transmitter . he said that he thought that he new some one that uses this type of transmitter but does not. they all use spectrum so I bought the spectrum 9 black and 4 of the spm9745 receivers/ satellites . in may they have a swap and sell day I will see what I can get for the transmitter and receivers that I have . he said that the helicopter is new but old technology . but there was one person there that bought a real lot of thunder tiger spare parts from a hobby store that went out of business . maybe one of the other paid members that were not there would no something about the radio .

2. Admiral

Admiral I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Information Technology (Retired)
    Well Done, while I believe that the Graupner Transmitter is a good radio you were getting frustrated with no support, you will now have access to a lot of Spektrum support at your local club and on this forum with Tony's videos and by asking questions.

3. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    You will really like that DX9, it's the same one that I have.

4. putang

putang Member

Blog Posts:
    thank both for your support

5. putang

putang Member

Blog Posts:
    oh and I picked up rf8 real flight . horizon hobby addition. wow all the different stuff you can fly and smashup p52 mustang 50 caliber machine guns and shooting at every thing on the ground . good thing they are just for show and not the real thing . an the helicopter section flying not as easy as it seams .

6. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    IMO, now that this matters anymore, RF was good for planes and Phoenix was good for helicopters. But now that there is no Phoenix....

< My Helicopters New Home | 700 Servo Insight >