Cars Transmitter/ receiver

marccc

Hello all,

I am a beginner looking for a new transmitter/receiver combo for my trucks, my budget is under $130usd and i would like a programmable transmitter with a lot of fuctions? if you know what i mean, sorry for sounding unprofessional, quite new to this. I did some research and found this out

FlySky GT3C 2.4Ghz 3CH AFHDS LCD Screen PPM Output Transmitter with FS-GR3E 3CH

was wondering if anyone knows if it is good or are there any recommendations!

Thanks a lot guys!
Marc

Geena

Staff member
I use a Radio Link RC4G for my surface vehicles. It was only around $60, and the receivers were like $20 each. It has a LOT of programming features for an inexpensive transmitter, and I`m pretty happy with it. The receivers I got also have steering gyros built in....kind of a cool feature which can be turned off if I don`t want it.
Here is the link to the RC4GS. This one is newer than the one I have, but the programming looks to be about the same. Just to give you an idea of what it has in it. I used a FlySky transmitter for a while too, and I really liked it.

marccc

Hello Geena, i see, thanks for the recommendation, i will check it out for sure!
I use a Radio Link RC4G for my surface vehicles. It was only around $60, and the receivers were like $20 each. It has a LOT of programming features for an inexpensive transmitter, and I`m pretty happy with it. The receivers I got also have steering gyros built in....kind of a cool feature which can be turned off if I don`t want it.
Here is the link to the RC4GS. This one is newer than the one I have, but the programming looks to be about the same. Just to give you an idea of what it has in it. I used a FlySky transmitter for a while too, and I really liked it.

Top Bottom