Transmitter mods pics & vids

wolfman76

Well i am creating this thread to c how many different have modded or painted there transmitters out there... I'll start it off by posting mine first it is a video of my dx6i during the backlight mod to the beginning and end results of me painting it hope you enjoy and hope to see all the mods that all of you have done out there....

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

lol i thought this would be a good thread to c some the creativity of the members n fellow rc'ers out there

Tony

Staff member
I feel the same way Lee lmao. It looks good, but fingerprints on that case are going to drive me crazy. Not as bad as my DX6i, but it's still bad.

wolfman76

lol if n when i can afford the dx8 it would prob be awhile before i would paint it also only because i would want to have a full on custon paint to it were talking graphics prob... what can i say i just like to makes things a one off when i get them if i can want my own lil touch to it if you know what i mean???

Tony

Staff member
Yup Yup, I say that I will leave the 8 stock, but in reality, I will get bored with it shortly and we will start modding it. And it's not just going to be paint. But the specifics are still Top Secret hehe

wolfman76

lol i am going to strip down the dx5e that came with my phoenix sim custom paint it and sell it on here and as you said tony it will be topsecret till i reveal it on here... right now it is in the rnd phase trying to fig out exactly what i want to do to it... TO BE CONTINUED......... lol

Tony

Staff member
If your going to keep this a secret, this had better be epic lmao. Hey, I'm on skype, hit me up. I want to test out this latency.

Derek

Hey there wolfman76..I just came across this video of your mod'd DX6i...very cool colors. Despite that small area that the tape pulled the paint away, the whole thing looks great!

Top Bottom