FBL Gyro Training mode and bail out together on Beast Plus

Recently i just upgrade my MBP to pro version and would like to using traning mode for my heli 470L as i am a beginner. After set up the MBP perfectly, i took my heli out for a test. Every thing seem good until when i tried to do a fff and flipped to traning mode, the heli go back to horizontal but inverted so i end up hit the ground hard. I would like to ask if anyone using MBP having the same problem like me and how to set it up correctly so when i flip training mode the heli go back to upright horizontal. Or can i using bail out and training mode together to make my heli work just like the Blade 230S?

Many thanks.

Smoggie

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the crash. I'm not a microbeast user but in general FBL stability systems have two modes:
  1. 'Normal Stabilisation' - This is where the heli always return to the upright position
  2. 'Acro Stabilisation' - this is where the heli returns to the nearest 'level' orientation which can be inverted or upright. This mode is typically used if you want to learn inverted flying.
So it sounds to me like you have your FBL set to 'Acro stabilisation' (or whatever BeastX call it). If you set it to 'normal' stabilisation it will always return to upright orientation.

Thanks for your informations, but it seem like MBP has 5 modes which are:
Bail out
Bail out with pitch control
3D bail out
3D bail out with pitch control
Training mode ( just like 200 SRX which is the one i am using on 470L)

I did some research but could not find the proper setting for this function.

Seem like that is how this gyro work. I tried to do different setting but get the same result. Just wondeing if i can use bail out and training mode together just like the 230S

Smoggie

No, I dont think on the Microbeast it's possible to have both modes.. unless someone who has used one knows different?

Top Bottom