Total Noob

Slobberdog

Welcome Glenn, where you from whats your obsession, mine is helis, oh and from sunny South Wales

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Hi, Glenn and welcome to the forum......yes, yes, do tell?

Mine is helis with a planker every now and then!

Glenn Sefton

I was into electric buggys on and off for years. Figured I'd give flying a try. I bought RealFlight 3.5 and a Blade CP Pro. After the crash, I put the bits and pieces in the box, and never opened it again.

A recent (December) trip to the Hobby Shop to pick up some rocket engines sparked my interest again, when I started playing with the Phoenix 4 demo. Within a week, I bought the Parkzone Trojan UM. It's been downhill from there. I then bought a Parkzone P47D, then another (which I have not yet flown), and an Extra 300. I have a Spektrum DX6i Tx, and have my eyes on the DX9 when they have more stock.

I'm primarily self-taught on RealFlight/Phoenix, which probably means I have to unlearn some bad habits. We've got a lot of great pilots locally who have really helped me out tremendously.

- - - Updated - - -

I was into electric buggys on and off for years. Figured I'd give flying a try. I bought RealFlight 3.5 and a Blade CP Pro. After the crash, I put the bits and pieces in the box, and never opened it again.

A recent (December) trip to the Hobby Shop to pick up some rocket engines sparked my interest again, when I started playing with the Phoenix 4 demo. Within a week, I bought the Parkzone Trojan UM. It's been downhill from there. I then bought a Parkzone P47D, then another (which I have not yet flown), and an Extra 300. I have a Spektrum DX6i Tx, and have my eyes on the DX9 when they have more stock.

I'm primarily self-taught on RealFlight/Phoenix, which probably means I have to unlearn some bad habits. We've got a lot of great pilots locally who have really helped me out tremendously.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why that posted double. Please excuse my Noobiness.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
That's okay. It happens. I did it several times my self. After you have posted either 50 or 100 times, can't remember which, you will be able to edit your posts.

Top Bottom