total newbie

eddie123

hi guys my name is eddie and I live in s.wales uk (NO I AM NOT ENGLISH) I have only just got into this hobbie due to my wife buying me a helicopter (or so she thought) ie black angel kit yeah you got it kit instead of rtf, never mind. so after doing some research I needed to buy other parts have them all now (I think) and after a few searches on youtube got a couple of videos of some-one putting one together, I delved in oh what a mistake so after looking around I came across videos by toni which lead me so I will be learning everything here (hopefully) please remember I am a complete novice at this. so thanks for reading:arms:

Slobberdog

Welcome Eddie,

Just around the corner from me, we have a club meet on a Wednesday at Tonyrefil comprehensive school 7:00 - 8:30pm
and a Friday in Pant comprehensive school in Pontyclun.

you would be more than welcome to come along and have a look, good bunch of lads and you could get some info or help as required,

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH. Start posting in the heli section so we can get you on your way.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lee

Welcome Eddie. Slobberdog will have you on the right path very quickly. Get yourself down to his club nights.

Top Bottom