Total downer dot com:(

Graham Lawrie

Got to work the weekend:( don't get paid(salaried job), major repair to a conveyor system in the Sawmill by the OEM. I have to oversee the correct work is carried out. PANTS:)

So not much of a weekend for me:(

Think I will have to treat myself to a small purchase to cheer me up:)

Happy flying for those of you who get out:)

Admiral

Really bad luck, I work in a similar situation but we get time in Lieu for weekend work. I'm sick this weekend and won't be flying but will be able to watch the F1 races.

treff

Bad luck Graham makes the free time all that more enjoyable. I'm retired here, plenty of time now but no bloody money, still, like they say, if things don't change they will stop as they are lol
I've just spent £3.25 at Align for new bearings, had to save a whole month. Back in the day I would have shelled out no problem, now have to think of every farthing. Better get back to her in doors, it's
my turn on the tread mill to generate a bit of leccy lol Roll on the Summer when I can put the candles away, we cook on the flame, dinner takes for ever. LOL cheers................................................
..................................................................................................................feeling a bit better now?

Lee

Purchase therapy works every time.
I once went out to buy a T-shirt, came back with a £3000 Mountian bike :D LOL

Top Bottom