380/420 Tore The Goblin Apart

Tony

Staff member
I have been debating for quite a while on what I wanted to do with this helicopter. Today, I decided to tear it apart. This is the way it sits now...

56744701_2297268820323119_3079113976362041344_n.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Question, why did you take it apart? Are you planning on putting new electronics on it? or a new video is in the making.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not making people sit through an almost 6 hour live stream just to see everything installed. And I need to install the BK servos that I have for the helicopter. Might as well just start over from where the last normal video let off. I would much rather just finish it and get it in the air, but that would not go over too well.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm not making people sit through an almost 6 hour live stream just to see everything installed. And I need to install the BK servos that I have for the helicopter. Might as well just start over from where the last normal video let off. I would much rather just finish it and get it in the air, but that would not go over too well.

Have you ever had that bird in the air, just curious and which BK servo are you planning to install in the Goblin?

Tony

Staff member
I will be using 3002's for the cyclic. Still going to use an AlZRC on the tail, but one you can't get anymore where I got it. It's fast though, that's all that matters.

murankar

Staff member
If I would have known you needed that wouldn't of done what I did. I am tapped out at the moment. I still haven't been paid for my trip.

Tony

Staff member
That I needed a tail servo for the Goblin? I don't really need it, I have a .03 second tail servo for it, it's just an ALZRC servo, not BK.

I am working with the other thing you sent though. I'm loving them for the most part.

Tony

Staff member
And to add to the above post, if I replace the tail servo with BK, I might as well replace that AlZRC motor while I'm there. That would make this helicopter 100% legit lol.

murankar

Staff member
The motor is trivial really. Who knows maybe you might get one. I do have a 5002 sitting here from the gaui.

Tony

Staff member
Eh, I highly doubt I will need it to be honest. I'm not good enough to even have what I have lol.

murankar

Staff member
Neither am I. I did it for the reliability of the products. Plus replacement gears are not that badly priced.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, that is going to be an issue with this tail servo I have now. If this one strips or breaks, there is no replacing gears, you replace the servo. And this servo, for what it is, is not cheap. Still cheaper than a BK though lol.

Tony

Staff member
Oh, guess what, a heavy object fell onto the servo at a high velocity. It's trashed...... :chuckles:

Top Bottom