Projects Tony's Next Plane. Taking Requests

Tony

Staff member
That's right, with everything that is going on, I need something to take my mind off of it all. So, I'm going to build a new plane, and I need your help in deciding what to build.

I have plans for an Extra 300, but I have flown the crap out of that plane. I want something fresh. I'm thinking about firing up the computer and making a new plan for something totally badass. If you have any ideas on what I should build, let me know. I have prop motors and I have EDF's. The sky is the limit on the number of ideas we can get going in this thread.

Let me know what you would like to see me design, build and fly next. All ideas welcome!

zapster

How about a P-38 Lightning?That plane is unique and as bad ass as you get man.Probably not the easyiest to build but i wouldnt be disapppointed to see one built out of foam,i cant believe one has,nt.lets get on Utube and see,it might be a cool first.

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
I can't remember you ever trying to do a Vertical Take Off and Landing plane. What do you think? And do you want to do a Foamy or something ARF from the store?

zapster

With all our crazy suggestions i thought of an ever more stupid plane than a P-38 lightning,SPRUCE GOOSE,HA HA HA HA HA HA

Top Bottom