Tony's First Attempts

Whirlybird

Here's a short 5 min. video I found of Tony's first attempts at model Helicopters . . .

Notice how he continually works to improve his design, finally coming up with one that is flybarless :)

Even the cows get into the act :chuckles:

Last edited by a moderator:

Morelight

Fearless Freep
thanks for the video. those guys were the only lhs. it must have cost a fortune to R&D then get the parts made. holy cow. loved the skids on the second one, wish my heli's had skids that cushion the landings lol. you could get a nice pitch pump on the bounce.. like preloading your shocks on a jump :p

Whirlybird

The clips were actually of Arthur Young's experiments in rotory flight. He teamed up with Bell Aircraft to give us the "Bell 47", "Jet Ranger", UH1 Huey", "AH1 Cobra", to name a few :)

Last edited:

Whirlybird

I Accidentaly deleted this video on my YouTube channel. I uploaded a new copy, but I don't seem to be able to edit the original post in this thread . . .

:warning: TONY!!!! HELP!!!!! :warning:

Tony

Staff member
Interesting. I have not found any reason for this, and there is no option to seperate out the first thread from the other threads. i will have to contact vbulletin and talk to them. I know just the girl that can help me out with this issue. May be a while though.

Top Bottom