General Tony Has A New Airplane

Tony

Staff member
Can you guess what it is? lmao.

So yea, last night I had the wife go and pick up a brand new airplane that just arrived from GearBest. Gotta give a HUGE thanks to Sara over there for sending that to me. I have already shot the unboxing and how to put it together video as well as the video on installing the Rx and setting up the control surface throws. NOW... I get to wait two days to maiden this thing, and that is only if Matt can take time out of his schedule to actually go flying with me since it's in his town and not mine lol.

So yea, it's bitter sweet. I have a new plane, but it's not balsa. It's completely built and ready to go, and I can't fly it.

And if you didn't know, I'm a balsa ARF plane kind of guy. Not a foam beer cooler plane guy...

So can you guess what kind of plane it is now?

Smoggie

I guess a foam plane but I'll need something to go on to get any closer... Come on give us a clue!

Tony

Staff member
lol, with as long as it's been since I flew any kind of plane, that is probably the ONLY plane that I will be able to fly twice...

Tony

Staff member
Well, the maiden is not going ot happen today. Have to spend today packing to get ready to leave tomorrow for Joplin. So it will be a few weeks before I can get the plane in the air, if I can get it done that soon.

mooserider

God, I have no idea reading your post. Gonna have to go with what EyeStation guessed because he probably knows you well (better than I do). But i'm excited to see a new flight video!!!

EyeStation

I saw 2 videos uploaded for the unboxing and setup, but nothing posted here as an update. Looking forward to the first flight video.

Tony

Staff member
I'm trying to get the flight video (maiden) but the weather and time are not cooperating. There are some other factors as well that may stop the flight from happening completely, but we will have to wait and see.

Top Bottom