General Today's flight :-)

bigone5500

Just wanted to say I had another day with a successful flight. A fully charged battery and no wind, what more could you ask for? ...ok a handful of batteries and no wind...

I have no idea what happened with this heli but the tail twitching is gone. I was able to lift off without fiddling with the cyclic. I only had one real issue and that was my nervousness. I wasn't really nervous but my right hand didn't get the memo. No video though, phone is in the trash can. It met its demise. I'll be getting an upgrade either tomorrow or Monday.

Later...

bigone5500

Ok got a new phone. Maybe I can get some better videos with it. Got the Galaxy S8+. + size chick phone Tony...

Tony

Staff member
lmmfao! If I get a "NEW" phone any time soon, it will be the Note 8 when it comes out. Hopefully the battery issue is fixed. I have the Note 2 and the Note 4 and love them. Right now though, I'm using the friggin iPhone 6s+ and I guess it gets the job done. Just can't do some of the things I can on android. I'm surviving though. I have an Android tablet sitting next to me in teh truck so whatever the phone can't do, the tablet can lol.

bigone5500

The line of Note phones from samsung are great. Not sure about the battery life on some though. I had the Note II and it was a work horse no matter what I did with it. I gave it to my son and he used it until the antenna wend dead. Then it was a wifi device until it simply would not turn on. Luckily my wife found a black one in a rent house she cleaned and he's back online. Iphones are good phones but hold you back IMHO. Android all the way for me!!!!

Tony

Staff member
Yup, my Note 2 is still kicking strong. Just no LTE which I have started to rely on now. I was using my Note 4 and for some reason, even after hours on the phone with "advanced tech support" I had no LTE on that one for some reason (yes, it has LTE). So I had to go back to the friggin iPhone. It's all good though. Great reception and strong signals even in the middle of nowhere.

Tony

Staff member
No we were not because you DIDN'T POST A VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!! :chuckles:

You don't post a video of your flight, I'm going to spam your thread until it is so off topic that no one knows what it is about lmao.

Top Bottom