TMKARC1HOBBY.com .. Order has been made

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
So, I know Lee has had problems with them. So, I wanted to give it a shot. I emailed the owner and he replies promptly.. It was late hours of night too.. But he replied.

I have ordered Tarot parts from him. Ordered yesterday about 7 or 8 'o clock. I didnt get a confirmation till late late last night. was a but afraid that i hope my order goes through.. lol.. But as of 8 am this morning, the order is shipped..

Lets c how it turns up and when it turns up.. will keep y'all posted.

Lee

I'm sure it will be fine for you guys in the states. Just not possible for us over the pond. And Gaba, the landing gear still hasn't shown up :( I think we have lost them to the big post office in the sky. Shame, i was really looking forward to having them on my bird. Would have made the finishing touch.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
yeah and I gave away the last copies to the people around here. dang it! that sucks man!!

I guess you can email rich at airtimercproducts@gmail.com and tell him Gaba sent you. May be he will cut you a great deal. May be you can be a point of contact over the pond.. :) :) :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
what?????? You never got yours? WHAT??? you are just here in Oklahoma!! ohhh you talkingabout.. from rich ? email him. you dont need them, send them to me.. I'll use them.. My mcpx has crashed several times on poles and concrete now.. I have a tail wag now.. but neither my frame or mounts, nor my landing gear has given in.. I am proud of the upgrades I got on there.. (cage and the landing skids).. man these are awesome!!!

Tony

Staff member
I'm still using the same landing skids that came with it, and you have seen only some of the crashes that I have been in lol. Even slamming into the concrete last weekend didn't do anything to them. But no, he said he was going to send some out to me, and I have not heard anything more about them nor have to received them. I have the first ones that you sent me, and they broke on the first crash. IMO, they are not worth the hype and I'm not going to email him because of this reason. I saw the new version, and they have the same weak spot that the old ones have. Its just that you have to bend them forward and backward and not side to side now. and I really don't like how the battery mounts in them. who knows, maybe I will create my own set that people can use lol.

Nismo400rgtr

Tony, I've got a set of skids on the way from Rich. What weak spot are you referring to? Just wanna know...I've broken the stockers numerous times crashing onto grass.

Oh and also just placed an order from TmkaRc

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Tony hasn't seen the v-2 skids... I am using them and they don't have any weak spots. Tiny just doesn't fly hard enough Lol. The firs one were sold to a couple but then he sent out the v2. You have that. Don't worry. I crash my brushless mcpx on them like crazy.. No breakage. :) follow his instructions that's all. :)

Tony you really have to try the right one dude! A thousand or more people can't be wrong man. :) just saying :) heehee

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
The order from tmkarc1hobbies arrived in time. Ordered thursday night- Friday ... It was here Today (Monday) from Houston.

He charged me 4 bucks shipping. I can see the label of shipping says he did spend 6 bucks on it. Mints were included heehee I am a sucker for those. Love it when ready heli sends them and also when anyone else does a little something.

Products packed in good shape. My tarot canopy (which exceeded my expectations in quality btw).. And glass fiber strength. All parts are here... I like the seller. :)

Here is my 450 after all I had to put in it. I changed the whole tail output block too. And I can tell you this, align one comes with slop in the pro output shaft on the Tt. Tarot had none. The material and bearings and everything is just beautiful! Love tarot!! (unrelated to this distributer) but still. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337657317.289790.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337657330.379445.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337657342.128190.jpg

Enjoy.. ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337657317.289790.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337657330.379445.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337657342.128190.jpg

Last edited:

Lee

When i finish all of my other projects this summer, i may get one of those Tarot 450 FBL helis or the AZRC Helis. I heard that the stock servos are pretty bad but we'll see.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I think the next upgrades for my heli are going to be a new gyro/tail servo. Just need to get the funds.

Lee

Paul, I have an abundance of gyros if you need one. I have two almost brand new GT9 gyros from Scaleflying.com Check them out and let me know. I'll do you a good deal ;)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
resurrecting this thread... Just wanna add this.

got my microheli swash (red) one for cheaper than the market price, and it was a bit too notchy. emailed them. Manager gave me a call.. told me to shp it back and he will reimburse it, and send a new one.

I would call it good customer service right there!!! :D :D

Tony

Staff member
Yup, if they take care of you when you have an issue, it's a decent company. But one thing you have to remember, it's not the sellers fault there was an issue, it's the manufacturer. I always try to fix the issue when this comes about. Clean it with brake cleaner and lube it with bearing oil. With things like this, it usually fixes the issue.

Tony

Staff member
If you think about it, there is only one bearing there on the swash. I would spray the crap out of it and spin it as fast as you can while blowing it out with the brake cleaner. Once that is smooth, put a few drops of bearing oil on it to keep it lubed. There is the brash bushing that allows the swash to pivot, that I would clean out with the bearing, and use some kind of thick oil or grease to lube that. Should work great.

Top Bottom