Tis the season to Donate $ to Tony for all his hard work here.

zapster

Hey guys,zapster here.just wanted to ask everyone to give a little to Tony for his efforts here and on his Utube channel.Tony has been a great help to me allways and I,m sure I,m not the only one he,s helped.So let's help him to have a Great Holliday,Hope you all do as well,Scott

Dennis H

YES, it takes time, a lot of time to keep a website like this up and running. Plus it has to be monitored almost 24/7.

Most everyone in this hobby can support a few dollars to help offset the operating expenses that keep mounting everyday.

Everyone, let do the best we can for this website and Tony for the wonderful job he is doing.

I enjoy reading and also making suggestions to others to help us all improve our hobby experiences.

Donate now,

Thanks, Dennis

Dennis H

Unless I am missing something, it's not easy to spot where to donate money to this site.

Could you detail exactly how to make your donation? It would be nice to have a link to tab to click that will take you straight to the donation site.

I hope it's not in front of my face, LOL, I also checked my twitter account as well.

Thanks, Dennis

Tony

Staff member
If you just want to donate, you can do so at this link - https://www.rc-help.com/donate/

In there, you will be able to put a custom amount in or choose one of the pre configured amounts that is listed.

If you would like to become a Supporting Member of the site, there are 3 options to choose from linked here - https://www.rc-help.com/account/upgrades

By going this route, you will lose all ads on the pages of the site and have access to a "Super Secret Section" (lmao) of the forum. Of course if you want both, you can do both as well. The more we bring in, the more I cna do with the site.

Dennis H

Tony, did I just miss this link staring me in the face? I am still looking.

I WILL use the links you provided, but if I want to explain to someone, I need the easiest way to do so.

Dennis

Tony

Staff member
It's a little harder to find on this forum software than it was on the last one. Here, you have the NavBar that has Articles, Forums, Members, Donate & Store. The Donate tab will take you to the Donate link above. To get to the Account upgrade, you just hover over your username at the top right of the forum and on the right side, near the bottom, you will see Account Upgrades. Hope this helps.

Dennis H

Here, you have the NavBar that has Articles, Forums, Members, Donate & Store. The Donate tab will take you to the Donate link above. To get to the Account upgrade, you just hover over your username at the top right of the forum and on the right side, near the bottom, you will see Account Upgrades.

Yep, the crosshairs were right between my eyes. I have been spending too much time on this computer, plain and simple. I am taking off a week to 10 days, so maybe that will give me a good re-start.

Which option is the best to sign up for where I will have everything plus some? Just give me the best one, the money is too close to worry about.

I just received a another Trex 450 in the mail today. My Bavarian 3SX will go on this bird. It also might end up on a Scale Body unit. Everyone says the 3SX is the best for the Scale Bodies.

Thoughts and ideas are appreciated. I can use either a Futaba 14SG, or a JR9503, it's what everyone will recommend that will end up on the Trex.

Thanks, and everyone is great here, the reason I am staying.

Dennis

Tony

Staff member
Using the Donate button is just that, a donation. If you want a nice little banner under your avatar and your name in yellow, then go with the Supporter Subscription. Or you can do both, it is completely up to you what you want to help out with.

Top Bottom