Videos Tiny Whoop

Tasajara

Did a very very short video. I had not done a full charge on my battery, so it was about less than half a full flight.
Very late evening and low light. Funny how the Dom 3's Have a much better view that you see than what they will record.
I will try again on a sunny day and a fully charged battery. But for its size it scoots on pretty good.
Also need to figure out best battery placement, being it weighs just 1.02 oz it makes a lot of difference where you place it.
Build Thread Here : Tiny Whoop

[video=youtube_share;fx5tOtItduM]https://youtu.be/fx5tOtItduM[/video]

kratata

I forgot where I found this out but it was proven that if you cut and sand 2 of the blades off the props you get some more flight time.

Tony

Staff member
More flight time, but less thrust. With a racing quad, you are looking for as much thrust as you can get to get out of the turns faster.

Tasajara

I forgot where I found this out but it was proven that if you cut and sand 2 of the blades off the props you get some more flight time.

Yeah I saw that in a video.... I have 2 Tiny Whoops, One may end up with 2 blade props for flight times and other will keep quad blade props for speed.
Other thing to note though. 2 blade props will spin faster with less drag, thus the motors want last as long being that they are brushed motors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom