Time Out

cml001

ok, so when im on this site via the iPhone.... I just stay logged in no prob... but if I use my laptop and say walk away or take a long time to type up a post... upon submitting the post I have to sign out... sometimes causing me to lose all that I typed. where is the time out setting so I can turn it off?

Tony

Staff member
There is a little box that says "stay logged in" by each of the log in screens. The one at the very top of the forum is automatically checked. But, the one in the middle of the screen stating a no permission warning is NOT checked, and you must check it.

The forum has a 10 minute time out for those that don't want to stay logged in or that dont' check the box.

Tony

Staff member
Remember Me is the box. It's been so long since I have logged into this forum that I forget what it says. lmao. I will get a quick SS for you.

cml001

no need if that's the box... thanks bud.... wait a sec... I see the remember me box... where is the second box u spoke of?

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Here are the two pictures. I tried to upload them at my house, but my internet took a crap.

rch center.jpgrchtop.jpg

rch center.jpg

rchtop.jpg

Derek

Yeah, definitely check both boxes. It just makes it easier. I am logged into the forum all the time, I think. The only time that I have to re-log in is when I clear the cache on my computer.

Top Bottom