700 Thunder tiger raptor 90 - Need some help

cattledogzip

I am not sure where to ask this on the forum. I have 2 Thunder tiger 90's and 1 Hirobo shuttle sceadeau 50 helis. I am looking for some help on the proper head setup ( meaning the servos ) for these helis. I believe the swash setup would be 3 servo 90 degree? The problem I am having is that when I am at 50% pitch the swash is level. When I am at 100% pitch the swash is tilted forward and 0% pitch the swash is tilted backwards. When I go right aileron the swash tilts right and the swash / pitch goes up, when I go left aileron the the swash tilts left and the swash / pitch goes down. I am not sure how the swashplate is suppose to react to the stick movements, but it isn't like my other helis with the 3 servo 120 degree swashplate. I haven't been able to find anything on the internet concerning this. I thought I would ask here hoping somebody on here has one of these helis. If this is in the wrong subforum I apologize.

EyeStation

Not sure if it is always the same servo that has the extended range. If so, maybe you can limit the end points on that one servo to get the throws to match up.
I am sure someone more experienced than Eye will jump in though.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I am not sure where to ask this on the forum. I have 2 Thunder tiger 90's and 1 Hirobo shuttle sceadeau 50 helis. I am looking for some help on the proper head setup ( meaning the servos ) for these helis. I believe the swash setup would be 3 servo 90 degree? The problem I am having is that when I am at 50% pitch the swash is level. When I am at 100% pitch the swash is tilted forward and 0% pitch the swash is tilted backwards. When I go right aileron the swash tilts right and the swash / pitch goes up, when I go left aileron the the swash tilts left and the swash / pitch goes down. I am not sure how the swashplate is suppose to react to the stick movements, but it isn't like my other helis with the 3 servo 120 degree swashplate. I haven't been able to find anything on the internet concerning this. I thought I would ask here hoping somebody on here has one of these helis. If this is in the wrong subforum I apologize.

The RCH member will help you out but they probably need you to tell them what Rx and Tx your using on your birds?

cattledogzip

The RCH member will help you out but they probably need you to tell them what Rx and Tx your using on your birds?

I am using a Spektrum DX8 transmitter and a Spektrum AR8000 receiver on all 3 helis. I have the manuals to the helis and I hooked up the servos to the receiver according to the manuals. Elevator to elevator - aileron to aileron - pitch to aux1 - gyro to rudder - throttle to throttle - battery into the bind port - volt meter to aux. 2

Top Bottom